Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whew, gotta do that stuff ahead of time

And I mean AHEAD of time. Each video I upload, averaging 11-14 minutes, takes about 90 minutes to upload to Youtube using my AT&T U-Verse package. It hurts me in my gaming soul. Essentially, if I want to get a video up, I have to upload it the day before because, with work, it really isn't feasible for me to get the videos out before 9 pm. Enough of my griping!
This is another Poppy video, this time in a 5v5, and  is a longer game, 4 videos actually. Still need to get the 4th up (see above reason), but I find this one more entertaining to me. Hope you guys like the newer videos and this guy isn't someone I have had in game with me before. We have fun. :P
Oh, and just for the record, I use Kaspersky Pure for my antivirus. Boot time scans are kick ass (you Avast guys know what I am talking about) and, yeah, I got mine for free. Perks of being a tech and talking to these companies. Really hate the stupid "vulnerabilities scan" though. Basically tried to disable everything on your PC.

41 comments:

  1. When I uploaded vids regularly I had the same issue.Leaving it to upload before bed or before going to work is a nice idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats insane! 90 minutes! I remmerb It took me longer to upload a 12 minute vid! Maybe like 3 hours or so....it was exhausting for my computer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "(you Avast guys know what I am talking about) "
    no not really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5v5 is where it's at :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poppie video i suck with her! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff, showing some dedication, uploading for 90 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this... League of Legends?

    Perhaps I should pick this up.... it is talked about everywhere on the internet, and I have no idea what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5v5 can get tedious. At times it feels like it's never going to end..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work man progamer4life ;>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twisted Treeline was good-- looking forward to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The internet and it's limitations! Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the 5on5 is realle intense.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 90 min to upload? You must be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you aren't already, you might want to try to encode in mp4. Highly compressed so less mb to upload. May be quicker for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

    ReplyDelete
  16. The internet and it's limitations! nice 5on5 video

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the video. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. these videos wouldn't be so fun to watch without your comments! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great stuff, was missing these.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just realized that there are a ton of blogs about gaming.

    Which makes me very happy, because this means that I have resources available if I'm ever trying to impress a hot computer geek. Or you know, ANY 16 year old boy ('cause they're only functional when they're playing starcraft or whatever).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Got to love the cometary. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this game, nice vid, thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  23. avast voice is sexy ahaha btw nice game as a Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  24. cool video. i love the game.
    and HURRAH FOR AVAST!

    ReplyDelete
  25. great video man, nice LoL skills

    ReplyDelete
  26. that's a really, really long time. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Haven't played LoL in quite a while, i been either revising or playing Blood Line Champions

    ReplyDelete